Monday 15 February 2010

A card for my mum and a challenge...

Well i am being quite organised here, but i just loved this Greetings Farm image so much and i thought it was perfect for my mum! I also really love these paper roses from wild orchid crafts - so pretty. I made a plain box for the card to go in (following instructions in Magnolia Ink magazine issue 2) as the flowers are so big! This card is for entry in the Anyone for Anya - flower power challenge:



Also i have my very first follower!! Couldnt believe it! And may I say what a beautiful name you have :)

Lydia x x

3 comments:

  1. what a gorgeous card. I love the luxurious background paper -and the roses, Your mum will love it
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, love this soft pink with the black and white!

    Love from AFA?!

    Renata

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Lydia, great colour contrast and your image is lovely.

    Nicki, :0)

    ReplyDelete