Wednesday 20 January 2010

A Day of Craft Firsts!

So my exams are over and i actually have a day off. Ive been buying lots of craft supplies ready for when I have more time so ive got lots of new things to try.


Firstly, promarkers! Everyone seems to love these so i bought myself a selection and this is my first attempt:
So im not brilliant at shading and im not familiar with what colours work well together (Any advice greatly appreciated!!) but ok for a first attempt right??!


My next first is taking part in a Challenge - this ones for 2 challenges - over on Passion for Promarkers were the theme was to do a girly card and for Crafty Ribbons. For Crafty Ribbons I have to create two projects using their valentines ribbon. Here is my first project using the stamp above:


Their ribbons really are fab, here is a close up of it:

So I have to think of another project with their ribbon then I can send it to them. Its been a lovely relaxing day so glad my exams are done, now just waiting for the results.....maybe I shoud craft a bit more to destract myself!

Lydia x x

2 comments:

  1. What a pretty card. The image is adorable and your colouring is fab. The papers are lovely and the ribbon is stunning. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x
    ps for more inspiration and tips on how to shade etc please check out our weekend workshop (there is a link at the top of the challenge blog).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! Thanks for playing along at PfP this week.
    Sam xx

    ReplyDelete