Saturday 30 January 2010

Hearts for hearts sake

Well I dont need any excuse to be girly, pink or include hearts so I loved these challenges! This is my first entry in the Anyone for Anya challenge and also in the Secret Crafter Challenge. It is for entry in the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge #68 the blog can be found here -http://thesecretcraftersaturdaychallenge.blogspot.com



I've included 2 different types of heart paper, 2 different heart punches, an Anya Love stamp and little hearts around the sentiment.

Lydia x x

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love both heart borders and the lovely papers.

    Love from AFA?!

    Renata

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lydia

    beautiful card, I love those ms punches, gorgeous image

    Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lydia, love the pretty papers, and coloured beautifully to suit the soft colour scheme. Love the punches too - they're on my wish list

    Thanks for joining us this week on SCSC, I hope we see you again real soon!

    Mel X

    ReplyDelete